Thanks to Renee Spindle for nominating me for the Reader’s Appreciation Award. I am honored to accept the award and pay it forward…Here are my nominations for the Reader Appreciation Award:
1. Trifatherhood is written by a father as a letter to his kids. He is a triathlete and his observations are interesting coming from a father’s point of view.
2. Simplify2X I love the concept, photos and look of the site. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
3. Kristen Lamb’s Blog Not that she needs more readers, but there is a reason why this is a popular blog among writers. Check it out. Great advice and tips for writers.
4. Renee’s Revelings I love the personal stories and feel of Renee’s posts.
5. Me and My Muppet Quirky and silly, yes! Only from the mind of a writer! If you need a good laugh, go visit and see where they will go next.
6. Alenas Life Calendar style blog, easy to read and something different everyday. She mixes it up. Love her latest book review.
Now it’s your turn to nominate your favorites! Recipients of this award should nominate six of their favorites, copy the Award logo onto their site and acknowledge the one who nominated you!
There are many more that I love to read. More to come…